Invisalign Clear Aligners
It's no secret. A healthy, straight smile increases your confidence and helps you make great first impressions. In the past, straightening your teeth meant years of wearing uncomfortable and unflattering metal braces. Goshen Dentist is pleased to offer Invisalign, the leading clear aligner system that's transformed millions of smiles worldwide. A visit to our Goshen office will help determine if Invisalign is right for you.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign by Align Technology is an orthodontic treatment option that uses a series of custom aligners to gradually move your teeth into their desired position. It is a popular alternative to traditional metal braces because it is more discreet, comfortable, and convenient. As a bonus, teeth whitening can be done with Invisalign. What’s better than a white, bright, and beautifully straight smile?
What Is the Invisalign Process?
Dr. Fugate will evaluate your smile and help you determine whether Invisalign is right for you. She will capture 3D digital images and scans of your mouth to create your custom treatment plan, including the precise tooth movement and expected length of treatment. An Invisalign lab will use this information to create your aligners to your smile's specifications.
When your aligners are ready, you'll return to our office. Dr. Fugate will go over their use, wear time, and how to care for them. You will need to wear your aligners for 20-22 hours daily, taking them out only to eat, drink, or clean your teeth. You'll wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, then move on to the next in the series, following your custom treatment plan. Dr. Fugate will see you periodically to ensure your treatment is on track.
Once you achieve your desired smile, you'll need to wear a retainer to keep your teeth from shifting back to their original positions.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
- It's discreet: Your clear aligner trays are nearly invisible, so most people won't notice you are wearing them.
- It's effective: Invisalign treatment is effective at correcting a range of orthodontic concerns, including overbites, underbites, open bites, and crossbites, as well as misaligned, crowded, or gapped teeth.
- It's comfortable: Your aligners are created from a smooth BPA-free material that's incredibly gentle on your gums and cheeks.
- It's convenient: You can remove your aligners to enjoy your favorite foods, brush, and floss, or attend special events.
- It's fast: Invisalign can align your smile up to 50 percent faster than traditional braces, and you won't need as many dental appointments throughout treatment.
- It's precise: Invisalign's trays use the proprietary SmartTrack material and SmartForce features to apply pressure where needed to shift your teeth into alignment with precision.
- It improves your oral health: Having straight teeth lowers the risk of tooth decay, gum disease, uneven tooth wear, tooth fracture, and TMJ problems.
- You can whiten your teeth: We offer the Invisalign Professional Whitening System by Opalescence to whiten your teeth and brighten your smile as you undergo Invisalign orthodontic treatment.
- Its results speak for themselves: Invisalign offers incredible results, enhancing your oral health, smile, and quality of life.